Re: fc4t1 nfs install finds no install tree

Could this be bug #149790 ?

I don't think so- my NFS server has a proper DNS entry and I'm seeing different error messages.

I'm having the same problem (see message: FC4t1: Can't install form isos via nfs...). One of the consoles reports that it has mounted my nfs volume on /mnt/source, but says: "LOOP_FD_SET Failed: device or resource busy" when it tries to mount the isos on loopback.

-Ed