Re:FC4-test1 installation problem (kernel panic)

Dear Stefan,

Last night I have accidents same as you, while taking the virtual ISO
image CD-ROM to install FC4T1 into VMware 5.0.0 set on w2k.

Using CD-ROM burned on FC3 whitch expand image to each directry, same
results this morning.

Ever I used usualy text mode installation(linux text) at FC3 , so adopt
text mode installation at FC4T1 instllation.

Someone say not use text mode installation, no problem happen with
graphic mode installation, try it.