Unsigned Package

Sean Earp seanfedora at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 18:48:32 UTC 2005

To answer my own question, I was able to make YUM proceed by editing
/etc/yum.conf to make GPGCHECK=0.  That having been said, I think that
checking the GPG Signature probably falls under the category of "A Good
Thing".  Is the problem that some (or all) of the rawhide packages are
not signed, is/was there a yum bug, did I not import the correct keys,
or was there something else going on?

-Sean :)