kernel source for ppc

Since there does not seem to be a kernel-source rpm anymore, is there an
rpm to install the kernel source for ppc?  I installed kernel-devel but
i do not see a configs dir like I am used to so I can start with the
config that is on the running kernel.  has this process changed or are
the test packages just not there yet.

I am trying to track done sound on a mac mini and found a patch on a
ubuntu list but the alsa code referfed to is no in the source as
installed by the kernel-devel package.

Should I bugzilla the non working sound?

Bret