Re: fixing yum

Claude Jones wrote:
I've read your posts, but I'm failing to understand a probably obvious
thing. Can someone tell me how to fix yum. I've gotten past the fix
gdm issue. I'm not understanding what is broken about yum. Do I need
to download and install the laterst version from the development
server? Or, is it something that's wrong with yum.conf file? Or,
something else.

Would you be referring to fedora-devel.repo in /etc/yum.repos.d and adding the following line?

gpgcheck=0?

--
Regards from,
Old Fart