Kernel and Joypad/last Kernel?

Botoaca Andrei warlock_ba at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 22:16:46 UTC 2005

Hello, i'm now running 2.6.11-1191 kernel from fedora rawhide (latest as far
as i know, and since 1171,last one I used know) I got the following Issue:
Genius GamePag G12U has 12 Buttons, tonz of axes and stuf. Everything works
perfect, except Button 0 (first button is now mapped to Button 13!!! and
there is no button on gamepad which triggers button 0).

Anyone any Ideea what exactly changed from 2.6.11-1171 which might have
caused this ?

Regards,
Andrei