Re: NTFS problem

I haven't looked at the status of NTFS write support in a while, but the
last time I checked, it was still experimental.  You can only replace
existing files with new data of the same size.  You cannot create
entirely new files or folders.  The old drivers, which allowed a few
more write capabilities, would corrupt the file system.

Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes