Bugzilla Issues

R. Scott Baer Baer at BaerSolutions.com
Sat Mar 26 17:30:37 UTC 2005

Sean Bruno wrote:

>So, I was going to submit some dependency reports into bugzilla this
>morning before I take the kid out for some Easter fun.
>
>I seem to be unable to submit any reports currently.  I get through most
>of the pages until the final "submit bug to bugzilla" button.  A new
>page pops up and is completely blank.  It isn't empty however.  Looking
>at the source, it appears that my ticket is indeed contained in it.
>Something in that page is causing my browser to barf and fail to view
>it.  I have tried firefox and epiphany to be sure, and it appears that
>both don't work.
>
>Any ideas?  Anyone want a copy of a "failed" page?
>
>Sean

I have duplicated this issue, though I dont belive it is related to
Firefox.
I'm running Firefox 1.0.2.   I have also tried this on IE 6.0..

Both browsers barff in the same place... opening up new browsers with no
viewable content.  If you view the source, you can see the page is full
of text, and a form.

Scott