Re: Missing Artwork in Gnome

Scott wrote:
Gerry Tool wrote:

<snip>

This seems to be a spurious problem, but not widespread (unless not many
people are responding) I have been seeng this for at least 2 months (been using rawhide since FC3T1). But I have not worried about it. I Thought perhaps there was a new package that I had not installed, but if you have a clean install, that would seem to rule that out There is a bugzilla opened by Sean Earp (see post titled missing artwork) the Bugzilla # is 149501 you probably want to add yourself to the CC list and tell them anything unique you've seen.

Scott

I saw the same issue. Fixed it by adding Main Menu (had the red hat) to the panel and then deleting the old one.

--
Regards from,
Old Fart