Re: [ATrpms-devel] Re: Missing library into package <xorg-x11-libs>

On Wednesday 30 March 2005 23:24, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 08:39:52PM -0600, Bret Hughes wrote:
> > Axel -
> >
> > If you are doing ppc packages for FC4 and want to me to test them let me
> > know where to get them.
>
> I have no ppc hardware, but some folks at atrpms-devel (Jarod?) have,

Yup. I've got a spare dual G4 box slated to be FC4-ified fairly soon... Had
FC4 on my iBook, but nuked it to play with Ubuntu's 5.04 RC.

> so you can join and rebuild the packages. But note that there have
> been some efforts by Jarod to build on FC4's gcc 4 and he reported
> lots of packages not building :/

Yeah, ran into a fair number of things that didn't want to build, but to add
to the fun, this was x86_64, so it may be better on x86. Not sure which is
more of a pita though, x86_64 or ppc...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod wilsonet com