Unable To Install FCT3 On Dell Inspiron 4000

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Wed May 11 02:50:42 UTC 2005

Hello,

      I have been able to successfully install FCT3 on my IBM ThinkPad
T-30.  However, I have not been able to install it on my Dell Inspiron
4000.  When I put in the first disk, it only boots to a blue screen with
funny marks on it.  It will not boot any further than that.  I have also
noticed that other Dell laptop users in  this news group seem to be
having the same problem.  Has anyone else been able to resolve this or
is this a bug typical of Dell laptop computers?   Any help would be
greatly appreciated

Jeff