$100 reward! - Marvell 88SX6081 disk problem during high load...

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Thu May 12 07:16:32 UTC 2005

The cfq error messages you are seeing are supposed to be harmless, but
it sounds like they are throwing an error that is causing the device to
go "offline".  I would suggest that you first try rebuilding the kernel
without CONFIG_IOSCHED_CFQ and see if your problems still occur.  I am
not familiar enough with these things to be sure what effects doing so
might have.  BTW, offering rewards for solutions on these lists is
highly irregular and might be frowned upon.

-Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com