No screensavers in FC4T3?

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Thu May 12 12:46:06 UTC 2005

Bill Nottingham wrote:

>Gerry Tool (gstool at earthlink.net) said:
>

>>I have a currently updated fresh FC4T3 install.  Today's updates
>>included a new xscreensaver-base package.  I have no screensavers listed
>>when I look at Desktop > Preferences > Screensaver.  Do others see this
>>same thing?
>>

>It's a bug, should be fixed with the xscreensaver in rawhide.
>
>Bill

I just upated to the latest xscreensaver packages:

[gerry at gst-fc4t3 ~]$ rpm -qa xscreensaver*
xscreensaver-base-4.21-4
xscreensaver-gl-extras-4.21-4
xscreensaver-debuginfo-4.21-4
xscreensaver-extras-4.21-4

and I still have no screensavers listed in Desktop > Preferences >
Screensaver.  I didn't have the packages other than xsceensaver-base
installed before my original post, but they make no difference either.
Logout/login makes no difference.

What am I missing?  Is there some new need to edit a config file?

Thanks.  Gerry