Hi all!!

Tom linxt at comcast.net
Mon May 16 06:47:12 UTC 2005

On Sunday 15 May 2005 21:55, Jared Buck wrote:
> How's everyone?  I was excited to try out the rest3 version of FC4, it
> installed flawlessly on my machine, and so far have not been experiencing
> any problems except for when up2date freezes when it says it's gathering a
> list of packages on my machine.  I read the messages and apparently it's a
> common bug everyone's experiencing so I'm not too worried about it.  I'm
> using yum update instead and that works fine.
>
>  I like all the new features, but it did take me a little bit to get used
> to where the configuration options are now (like add/remove packages, etc),
> but they're in a much more logical position now than they were before.
> Also love all the stuff that comes with KDE now, there's a ton of stuff I
> have yet to try out :)
>
>  I've done beta testing before (I'm doing that now for an online game) so I
> know to expect bugs and glitches, but aside from the bug I've mentioned,
> test3's been working very well for me.
>
>  Jared Buck
>  Crestline, CA

Hi Jared:

First, PLEASE don't use HTML on this list.  For most of us it is a nuisance
and waste of bandwidth.  It also can harbor evil things like viruses and
hidden links to spam.

Crestline, CA.  Haven't been there in many years.  Is the Club San Moritz
still there?  Spent many summers at Lake Gregory.

Thanks, Tom

--
Tom Taylor
registered linux user #263467