HUH?

Kyle Pointer kapointer at charter.net
Mon May 16 12:17:05 UTC 2005

        > I downloaded and burned it three MORE seperate times
        > and it failed every single time!!!

        Definition of stupidity - Trying the same thing over and over
        again and
        expecting different results.

He needs to understand. Listen to the words of the Jargon file.
( I probably got the names wrong )
"One day, Bill was working with an old lisp machine. He was power
cycling it trying to get it to work. He did this over and over again to
no avail. Then Bob came over and said, "Bill you cannot fix a problem
without understanding it. Therefore power cycling the computer will do
you more harm than good." Then Bob rebooted the computer... And it
worked."

-- kyle