FC4 Test 3.92 Exchange Connector Hangs

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Fri May 20 15:17:53 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 08:49 +1000, Chandana De Silva wrote:
> I have been trying to use the Evolution Exchange Connector in FC4 test
> 3.92.
>
> When I enter the url for the OWA, and click on Authenticate, the system
> hangs.
>
> I have tried Outlook Web Access via Firefox, and it works fine.
>
> If some one can tell me how to set up some logging, I can try it and
> look at the log files to see what is wrong.

Normally you can get debug info on the connection with the exchange
server by setting E2K_DEBUG=4 and running the backend:
/usr/libexec/evolution/2.2/evolution-exchange-storage
manually.

However, that particular button is implemented by a plugin running
inside the main "evolution" process, rather than the
"evolution-exchange-storage" backend.

So I'd suggest using Ethereal to see the traffic (if any) between your
machine and the Exchange server when you press that button.