acast

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri May 20 17:46:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm testing acast out to see if it'll be good to move into extras.
However, running the configure script is giving me an error - has the
files referred to been depricated in favour of something else?

checking for gstreamer-0.8 >= 0.8.4 gstreamer-libs-0.8
gstreamer-interfaces-0.8 gstreamer-gconf-0.8 gnome-media-profiles >=
2.6.0... Package gstreamer-libs-0.8 was not found in the pkg-config
search path

(it then falls back to gstreamer-libs-0.6 with the same error at the
end)

configure: error: Neither GStreamer 0.6 nor GStreamer 0.8 found

This is rot as I have everything available from FC devel for gstreamer
(inc. devel).

Has gstreamer-libs been changed to something else or is there a
packaging error so gstreamer-libs-0.8.pc is not added when
gstreamer-devel is installed?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Space", it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how
vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big space really is. I mean, you may