A question about top posting.

Darwin H. Webb thethirddoorontheleft at verizon.net
Fri May 20 18:15:15 UTC 2005

How about everyone just deal with reality and stop trying to control
others communication style.
Top posting to me takes into account the volume, time, and effort needed
to snip, scroll, and copy/paste of a 100 e-mail a day.
Get real.
You can't say this is not easier and more practical, even if your logic
is sound when looking at the face of an e-mail format.
But people's brains are quicker than any bank of computers for figuring
out patterns and after reading the top new info, can discern if you need
to scroll to reference history, and all the history is here, listed just
like most computer lists, in time descending order.

And if you don't want to read something because your to attached to your
opinions of how the universe should work, or you just want to pick up
your ball and bat and walk away, then DO IT.

But stupid control freak rules is the first rule of lost communication.
And all communication problems are owned by the receiver, not the
sender.

Top, Bottom, right to left, it doesn't matter unless you are stupid or a
fanatic.

Love & Light,
Darwin