eclipse failed to access cvs (both ssh1 and ssh2) through proxy.

Yuan Yijun yuan.bbbush at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:13:47 UTC 2005

2005/5/26, Mary Ellen Foster <mefoster at gmail.com>:

> Have you tried with the *very* *very* latest Eclipse update
> (3.1M7-whatever)? I seem to recall that I couldn't access cvs stuff
> over ssh with 3.1M6, but last night after updating it worked well for
> me on one repository.
>
> MEF

Oh I forgot to mention that I'm using eclipse-3.1-M7-5 in the test.
Last night when I ask about this in #fedora, some kind person have
suggested me to do a update, but I always update from
mirrors.geekbone.org , which is some hours late than main repository,
so I have to made the test today :)

--
bbbush ^_^