Evolution Crashes

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Thu May 26 18:35:35 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 02:16 +0200, Patrick wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 09:59 +1000, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> [snip]
> > Which IMAP are people using. There's IMAP and IMAPrev1.
>
> IMAP, experienced an occasional crash and before that IMAPrev1, similar
> occasional behavior too. I still get the occasional problem that evo
> can't save a sent message to my imap sent folder. Just installed the
> debug packages so will submit info to bugzilla if I can get anything
> useful.

Thanks.  You can get more debuginfo about Evolution's mail handling by
setting CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 when launching evolution from a
command-line.

Lots more information on tools to track down Evolution bugs can be found
on Evolution's website here:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml

Hope this helps