compat-libstdc++-33 still missing in my default install (all except KDE)

DAVID BENTLEY david.r.bentley at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 24 23:19:50 UTC 2005

All understood

I used the RPM package and since add/remove programs
currently does not work I tried a yum localinstall
but this complains that the realplyer package isn't
signed (but this can be worked round) but it did'nt
attempt to pull in any dependancy so I guess the
realplayer RPM isn't built with this in mind.

So a note on what needs to be done to install it in
the release notes is probably the way to go for now.