When will they leave the browser bar alone for nautilus (? & !)

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Nov 25 02:47:09 UTC 2005

I opened up the browser to check out my discs and then navigated to the
directory where I wanted to examine the files that I wanted to access. I
then looked up at the location bar and noticed completely useless
information relating to the label of the CD and buttons with each
directory. This might be nice for some sort of use, though I do not see
many uses of buttons all over the navigation bar.
After I hit ctl-L the location bar displayed valuable information as to
where I was on the filesystem.

Anyway, it is not as bad as the spacial concept that was earlier
introduced, but it has little real world use, since it is not the real
location afterall.

Jim

--
Don't tell me how hard you work.  Tell me how much you get done.
		-- James J. Ling