re: FC5 Test1 DVD?

I've just joined, been reading selected archives.

I've been thinking it would be cool to be able to create a DVD by unrolling the first CD and them making a DVDsized ISO with the others in, maybe, /ISO.

The logic in Anaconda to deal with ISO images is in place, (maybe temporily absent but returning), has been since RTL 7.x, I guess that all that's needed is for it to be told to look there, much as it already does for product.img, updates & c.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au

do not reply off-list