Spamassassin slows things down like mad!

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 22:10:49 UTC 2005

Hi,

SA seems to have gone somewhat insane. It can take 20 minutes to
download 300 messages with SA on local tests only. Switch it off and 300
come down in seconds - literally!

Any idea what's causing the problem? Normally, I just hose
the .spamassassin directory, recreate it and copy over a couple of files
and all is well, but I'd rather get an decent idea on why this should
happen.

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always