Re: Repos needed to use testing packages

Trey Sizemore wrote:
> Can someone tell me/point me to what repos are needed on my fresh
> Fedora 4 install so that I can update the system to the latest/greatest?
>
> Thanks.

I just installed FC4 released distro, and then used yum to update the
kernel, and then all the other pkgs.
   yum -y update kern*
then rebooted to that kernel
   yum -y --exclude=kde-i18n* update
to update everything but the kde international which on Sat had a
dependency problem.  I expect that will soon be cleared.

The defaults of the distro work for FC4.

FC5 devel is a different item.

Glenn