su gone insane?

Hi,

I've just tried to go to su to install the nvidia driver module and keep
getting told that the operation is not permitted, permission denied.

What's happened?

I'm using the 1542_FC5 kernel.

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always