Re: core 4 mac mini

it vary well could be ill have to go take it back to the apple store if this guide i found doesnt work did you have to do any of this stuff

http://www.redhat.com/magazine/007may05/features/mac-mini/

From: "Jason Montleon" <monty19 hotmail com>
To: "For testers of Fedora Core development releases" <fedora-test-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: core 4 mac mini
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:30:31 +0900

This should not be happening. I have Fedora Core 4 on a Mac-mini and experienced no such error during the install. Are you 100% certain it is not a damage hard disk?

LCpl Montleon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caleb Warta" <cyberhawkusa hotmail com> To: <fedora-test-list redhat com> Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:01 PM Subject: Re: core 4 mac mini

no i ment in the installer it built into the installer but im having some errors with the hard drive partention i am hoping that there is someone out there that has put core 4 on a mac mini and knows how to pull this off the. installer gives me some errors about sector 16-18 if anyone knows how to get around this please email me