rpm spec .m4 files

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Thu Sep 8 20:54:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

I try to compile bluez-libs.
Dag Wieers has made an early, very early specfile, for the 2.9 version.
We are now 2.20.

When straight using the specfile, I ecounter this error:
RPM build errors:
    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/share/aclocal/bluez.m4

What should I do? Include it in the %file (of the main) section, or in
the -devel? or clean that file after build...?

the specfile is initially this :
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/bluez-libs/bluez-libs.spec

and know it is, as attached (nothing changed but the version)

Thank you !

--
Administration & Formation à l'administration
de serveurs dédiés: