Selinux - touch /.autorelabel before shutting down

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 13:52:41 UTC 2005

After updating from today's rawhide, my computer stopped at "detecting
hardware. Hitting ctl-c would pass that, but the system was stuck in
readonly. To get the system to boot, I had to add selinux=0 as a boot
option.

I had kids playing games and they "shut off the computer" But, I assume
they hit the power button, which shuts down the system as poweroff would do.

Just a symptom that I experienced w/ today's rawhide.

Jim