Unable to log into Gnome - KDE is fine

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 09:00:25 UTC 2005

Hi,

Is anyone else seeing this? I can log into a KDE session without a problem,
but can't use Gnome. The problem seems to be a dependency on libatk-1.0 and it
not being around (or correctly linked to).

I don't seem to have a prior version of atk/atk-devel on any of my boxes, so
until things are fixed, I have to endure the living hell that is KDE.

Anyone know of a simple fix or is it a case of having to wait for todays
exciting, baby chomping and colourful rawhide update?

TTFN

Paul

--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong with authority" - Dr
Who