Re: [Fwd: Warning: more potential breakage tomorrow]

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On 9/9/05, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram redhat com> wrote:

Hi

Forwarded from fedora-devel

We need a color coded "air quality" index for daily rawhide conditions.

-jef"Fri Sep 9th: Rawhide Alert Watch (RAW):<yellow>Moderate</yellow>
risk of baby eating"spaleta

Well if you write the necessary code and get it one of the Fedora sites and let's me set the watch status, I will try and maintain it. deal?

regards
Rahul