Re: [Fwd: Warning: more potential breakage tomorrow]

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On 9/10/05, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram redhat com> wrote:

Well if you write the necessary code and get it one of the Fedora sites
and let's me set the watch status, I will try and maintain it. deal?

You sir have an amazing talent for delivering deadpan punchlines. I think there's a series of buddy movies in our future, rivaling the Hope and Crosby "Road to.." series.

Leaving the fact that I was joking aside for a moment....

Yep. More than one could play that game. Anyway if someone find this useful go ahead and do it

regards
Rahul