Kernel panics and xscreensave

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 07:18:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

Is anyone else using a Sempron processor seeing kernel panics with the
1549_FC5 and 1547_FC5 kernels and that the xscreensaver is causing the
system to hang?

1549 panics when detecting USB with a fatal panic when detecting the
network and 1547 panics (fatal) when initialising udev.

Both of these kernels work fine with Pentium chipsets.

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always