Re: Can't Access Network

Tom London wrote:
On 9/14/05, Old Fart <clydekunkel7734 cox net> wrote:

Can't access network after today's rawhide update on an x86 machine.
Resolv.conf doesn't look right:

; generated by NetworkManager, do not edit!

; Use a local caching nameserver controlled by NetworkManager

search dc.dc.cox.net

nameserver 127.0.0.1

I expected ip addresses of namesevers instead of local.

Anyone else seeing this?

--
Regards from,
Old Fart

Yeah. I think you'll find your routing table is pretty empty.....

Backing out the update to iproute fixed this for me.

tom

Thanks, that fixed it for me also.  Entered bug 168335.

--
Regards from,
Old Fart