Floppy Icon No Longer Appears in the Computer Icon

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Sep 15 17:14:11 UTC 2005

JS> Interesting hypothetical...if only there was an avalache of
JS> complaints about this particular floppy situation to test your
JS> hypothesis.

In other words, if this (or any existing bug) bothers you, add
yourself to the CC list and comment on the bug if you have anything
new to add.  Currently only eight people were bothered enough by the
bug in question to do even that, and two of those are Red Hat
employees.  I wouldn't expect Red Hat to QA a new set of HAL packages
when only six people care.

 - J<