Re: yum/kudzu/kernel problem

Rick Marshall wrote:

i'd like to stick with the new kernel - when i have a network cable i do that, but the problem comes back to the madwifi drivers :(
at this stage i only have .12 modules.

hmmm...... back to source code? i know this is a perma thread, but will downloading from kernel.org be good enough?

thanks

rick

I use madwifi drivers with the latest kernel images. However, I use the CVS image and remake them with every new kernel. They work pretty well with NetworkManager too.

begin:vcard
fn:Bikehead
n:Anderson;Brian
email;internet:bikehead amberpoint com