Re: Rawhide system-config-display problem

On 9/21/05, Keith Sharp <kms passback co uk> wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing this?

I'm seeing it.... not running vmware. This could be a side effect of
changes made to rhpl recently.

full disclosure time for the system where I saw this:
uname -r reports
2.6.13-1.1561_FC5smp
lspci reports
01:05.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV34 [GeForce FX
5200] (rev a1)

X is currently running with the nv driver with no obvious problems.
system-config-display-1.0.31-1
rhpl-0.173-1