SELinux for Samba-3.0.20

Hello,

I was wondering if the SELinux policy has been updated for sndb and nmbd in FC5 testing? I have installed all of the Samba-3.0.20 versions and in FC4 and had to turn these check booxes off.

I tried the turn them on for FC5 devel testing but it seemed to still get errors.
If the policy does exist, would a relabel be the answer?

Thank you,

Darwin H. Webb