Re: USB gone?

Paul wrote:
Hi,

I don't seem to be able to use any USB printer with the 1576_FC5 kernel.
Neither my Samsung ML1510 at work or ML2250 are working.

Is anyone else seeing this?

TTFN

Paul

My joystick Logitech Wingman doesn't work. It worked before the update. The output is

udev[2741]: main: action, subsystem or devpath missing

But I do not use this kernel. I only updated everything else (udev, hal, etc.). But a USB bluetooth adapter works.

Mario.