Compiling kmod for ATI

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed Apr 12 19:16:24 UTC 2006

Ok, I haven't had to use or compile fglrx for a rawhide install/upgrade
since FC5 came out and I'm having a problem since the new module change
and what not.

Anyone point me in right direction for compiling on FC5 now(or at
least,Fc5 and updated to rawhide as of yesterday), with the new
kmod-fglrx, what packages/src.rpm's I need and what command to use (or
new/old options to use now) or anything please?

I am having a problem finding it on google or at least I am searching
wrong or something?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"