pine on fc6t2

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Sun Aug 6 22:04:32 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has been successful in getting pine to work with
FC6t2? I took the srpm from livna and built it on my test box. When I try to
run it I get the following error:

(tigger pts40) $ pine
pine: g_initialize.c:97: gss_release_oid: Assertion `(&(&_m->os)->n)->initialized == K5_MUTEX_DEBUG_INITIALIZED' failed.
Aborted
(tigger pts40) $

Some google seems to indicate this might be some kind of regression in krb-1.5
but I have not been able to find either a confirmation or solution to the problem.

FWIW, the box in question is tracking rawhide.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this??

Regards,

Tom