Spamassassin not learning or is sendmail at fault?

Hi,

I'm not sure where the fault lies here.

I have a problem with someone sending me a lot of unpleasant email. I
have their email address, IP address and the such. There is nothing
illegal in the emails and certainly nothing I can complain to their ISP
over - it's just a lot of email.

I have a sendmail rule set up which has

FROM: some_fool uk-isp co uk REJECT

I ran the makefile and restarted sendmail.

Whenever email from this person comes through, I hit the junk button on
evolution which sends the email to the Junk folder.

However, emails from said person keep getting through to my inbox. Is
this just spamassassin not learning or is it sendmail misbehaving?

If it's spamassassin, how can I force it to learn I don't want anything
from this bozo? There was sa-learn at one point, but I'm not sure which
folder I need to point it at to learn what is spam and what isn't.

I'm using sendmail and evolution from rawhide.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who