Trying to find where an mbox lives in Evolution

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 08:46:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm still having fun and games trying to get sa-learn to do as it's
told. The problem is not sa-learn, but where the junk mbox lives.

According to the xml file, it should be in email:local at local//.%
23evolution/mail/junk. %23 I'll take as being "#" (%20 = space = 32
ASCII). Doesn't exist.

I've looked in /var/mail, inside of the .evolution directories and
anywhere else it could reasonably be. I've never set up a separate
directory for junk (always just used the default), so there is no .junk
directory in my homedir. There is junk in the folder as I can select the
junk folder and read the emails in there.

Where does the junk live in evolution 2.7.91-1? I have spam which I need
sa-learn to learn!

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who