Evolution and glibc on x86_64

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 09:14:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm running rawhide on an x86_64 box. After applying yesterdays updates
for Evolution and glibc, I'm finding Evolution has stopped working
completely.

I start evolution up via either the command line or by selecting the
icon, everything is okay and then things go wrong. Evolution starts
eating upto 90% of the processor time and refuses to go any further.

>From the command line, I've attempted to start it up with and without
plugins. The software hasn't crashed, it's just got itself confused.

Is anyone else seeing this?

rpm -qa evolution glibc
evolution-2.7.92-3.fc6
glibc-2.4.90-23