question about (this) maillist(s)

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Aug 29 01:49:24 UTC 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 02:30:51 +0200,
  Ronald Warsow <rwarsow at gmx.de> wrote:
> but it does it not always !!!
> look at this
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2006-August/msg00116.html
>
> time zone is the original (GMT+2)
> and yesterday it was changed to GMT+/-0 !!!

Unfortunately the archives don't include everything about these messages.
I just checked through what messages I still have from the list and they
look like they have the original date headers. It is hard to say for sure
what happened with you original message without having gotten a copy directly
from you.

> > or send messages that aren't replies but are intended to be.
>
> this last sentence is not complete clear to me.

This was in response to your description of sending a new message, copying
the old subject and adding re: at the start of the subject.

> how do i do a "clean" reply without downloading the hole list into
> evolution ???

I am not sure, but it shouldn't be that hard to find out. There may be some
built in help or you can go read documentation for it. I use mutt myself,
and don't know how to invoke specific commands in evolution. But there is
going to be at least one kind of reply command (and probably two).