weird firefox crash with suspected 'popups'.

cornel panceac cpanceac at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:57:43 UTC 2006

looks like we re talking about multiple bugs, maybe xorg related.
anyway, my office fc6 has no problem with intel video card, while my
home system (fc6 too) had _a lot_ until i upgraded the nvidia module
today .....
anyway many bugsfirefox related are already reported on bugzilla and
if anyone can contribute it will be great :)