list view blank on fc6

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz at redhat.com
Mon Dec 18 17:31:10 UTC 2006

I'm having some problems with a new FC6 install. In the default desktop
(GNOME), nautilus windows are fine in icon mode, but when switched to
list view nothing shows up. A complete blank.

After searching a bit on-line, it looks like this may be related to
AIGLX and or the proprietary nvidia driver, neither of which is
installed or activated on this particular system. I don't see any
other bugzilla entries about this. (This is with a Nvidia 5500 FX on
x86).

Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can try?

-benjamin