rawhide report: 20061219 changes

Richard Hally rhally at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 19 19:03:01 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 December 2006 13:36, dragoran wrote:
>> does this mean that this anaconda does not support software raid?
>
> Well, the kernel doesn't right now, so no, anaconda doesn't for right now.

Is this the same problem as with IDE drives?
I have a simple one hard drive box (IDE) running rawhide with the
default disk layout that doesn't boot any of the 2.6.19 kernels that
have appeared in rawhide (including todays 2885).
Is there a bugzilla for the IDE problem? I couldn't find it.
Thanks,
Richard