kernel 1928 works

glenn gsimpson at mountaincable.net
Fri Feb 10 22:21:21 UTC 2006

Just want to say tnxs for the fixes to i386 kernel 1928.  I had previous
reported that kernels after 1907 would fail to complete boot up on my
AMD 2000+ host.

But today, the rcvd the 1928 version and it works for all the tests I
have done so far.  Even the sound device on my ASUS mb is working for
the first time.  I have been without sound since before the FC5 T2
distro was released.

Tnxs for the effort fellows and keep up the good work.  It seems that
the recompile of everything, in preparation for T3 is correcting many
conditions :-)

--
Glenn