Crippling Gnome-power-manager, Why!

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:52:36 UTC 2006

On 2/16/06, Don Springall <don_springall at hotmail.com> wrote:
> My point being there does not seem to be any management of the
> features being released or the timing of them.

I really don't know what you are up in arms about.  This feature was
added on monday's rawhide push...so it made the freeze deadline.
Changes after the deadline will need to have a "damn good reason".
"damn good reason" can and will include reverting features which are
considered broken.  I really don't understand why you consider this a
problem in how things are being managed...the feature made it in by
the deadline.

-jef